Like all social enterprises, Social Enterprise Europe is Governed by our objectives:
Our current objectives are stated as :
- To help create fair, equitable and sustainable societies in all countries, with a high quality of life for all citizens
We believe we can do this most effectively by helping to develop social enterprise throughout Europe, and in other parts of the world too.
Our immediate objectives are:
- To raise awareness of the potential and opportunities created by social enterprise
- To share our knowledge and experience of how to create and grow successful social enterprise
- To develop courses, training materials and other tools that lead to good governance and effective management of social enterprise
- To work with partner organisations and build up a network of co-operating social enterprise organisations through the use of social licence agreements
As with all social enterprise, these objectives are based in the shared values of all those working for and with the company.