Social Enterprise Europe is a group of practitioners, consultants, action and university based researchers, trainers and social entrepreneurs concerned with the building of social wealth.
Social Enterprise Europe is able to deliver highly beneficial services to clients across the UK and Europe.
Our expertise is in making strategic interventions that make a difference to communities and social wealth organisations.
This expertise covers:
- Social Enterprise across all sectors
- Professional evaluation, Policy and Action research
- Identifying, scoping and designing programmes
- Training and capacity building
- Structuring and developing social wealth organisations
- Social Auditing and Project Cycle Management
- Policy development
- Management of Social Wealth Organisations
- Social Licences and models of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managed Workspace development
- Governance of Third sector organisations
- Use of interactive software
1 German based Director
1 Italy based Director
1 Sweden based Director